Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A great site to check out www.killerstartup.com

Check out this great site that evaluates 15 startups a day! One of the practical ways that I have found to use the site is by subscribing to the RSS feed. Each day or two I take a 5 minute look at the names and quick description of what they have evaluated. This clues me in to what is hot in terms of activity and space. I find this really spurs some creative thinking about my own projects and what is happening in the entire industry. If anything grabs my attention I then may click on it and take a look and or comeback to look at it later in the archives that the site keeps by date and by industry space. Note: the site is very Internet centric but a great resources in that context. Also, I am working to get the Killer Startup Widget added to the Sustainable Startup Blog, (I know, I know it is just some simple HTML code to insert but I cant to get to work - yet).

Also, stay tuned as in the next couple of days I will be unveiling what I think is a very cool on-line business planning software that each of you will be able to use for your own projects and investments as well as participate with it in the business planing of this Reality Blog. Look for this posting in the next few days called Lets Make A Plan.

Thank you to everyone for following Sustainable Startup

No comments:

Post a Comment