Monday, March 23, 2009

How does the approach of this blog differ from that of other blogs in the best practices arena of venture capital?

This blog differs in its approach from other blogs in the best practices arena of venture capital in two major ways: 

One, this blog is not so much for the venture capital player looking to raise capital but for the venture capital player looking to grow and maximize her venture capital investment. 
Second, This blog is what I am calling a reality blog. This blog is building itself as a sustainable startup. I plan on doing this with the Sustainable Startup Blog live/in real time and transparently. Hopefully we will all be able to take our experience from this Reality Blog and apply it where useful in our own venture investments. 

One might ask;
"That's great!  ...uuuh but how exactly do we do this?"

Step One: Truth be known I don't exactly know how to, but I want to. 

Step two: Lets make a plan.
 

2 comments:

  1. I have an idea for a new type of wind turbine that i need to patent then get off ground, would love to talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me @ cschirrmacher@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete